
Florida! So a few months ago Paul and I at a moments notice decided to go to the beach... in Florida! We quickly packed up and left! It was sooo much fun and we needed it! The stress of work and bills and life in general and everything that has happened was just getting to us and we needed to relax!! We rented wave runners and cruised across the ocean, we were going so fast that I flippped off! Soaring through the air and dredding the landing ( because I am deathly afraid of big bodies of water) and so here I am panicking in the water haha, and finally after what seems like forever Paul shows up and pulls me to saftey :) BUT I lost my favorite pair of sunglasses and I was freezing!!



New Orleans! Wow it is so beautiful there! I loved the shopping and all the different kinds of people that we saw just along the river! Paul and I have had a blast this past year and hope to go on even more adventures!
1 comments:
Oh my that sounds so fun! I would do anything to be on the florida beach right now! I'm glad you guys can get aways and have fun!
Post a Comment