So we are FINALLY down to the last week!!!!!! We are so excited to start our life together! On Saturday we went to the Salt Lake Temple and received our endownments. What an Amazing experience.. It was wonderful and I feel so much closer to Paul, it's something very special that we get to share together.
We are looking for a house to rent in Brandon Mississippi, so we can keep our BIG dog! It's so stressful trying to organize everything and come up with money to pay for every dumb little thing!! Paul's job is waiting for him and I am in the process of changing my certification to Mississippi, and will be looking for a job when we get down there, Im SO NERVOUS to get another job.. I hate new jobs.
I am excited for everything to happen but I know I am going to cry when I have to leave. I already have a few times.. Im going to miss my mommy... :(
But all in all we are looking forward to our big day! ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT!! We are almost there!
Basement Family Room - Picture Ledges
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment