Saturday, March 22, 2008

WEDDING PLANS!!

Paul and I finally have an official date set! May 3, 2008! We are very excited to finally be getting married! We are getting married in the Bountiful temple, we both can't wait and we are really looking forward to everything! We are moving to Mississippi May 7, 2008 to be close to Paul's job, and I am looking at CNA positions down there also. It has been a challenge planning a wedding over the phone!! He has been gone months at a time and when he comes up it is only for a day or two, but it is coming together, all we need now is him here for pictures.. and the wedding of course... lol!
I have my dress and decorations all picked out and a gorgeous cake! I can't wait for May to finally be here!

We are finally going to start our little family, Paul, Marley (our little black lab) and I!

0 comments: